To start with, here are some random stats :)
- I posted 148 times (this is my 149 post), but I do plan on posting a couple more times before the year ends.
- I had 10 guest posts (3 were part of this guest posting series).
- I guest posted 7 times (3 of which were part of this guest posting series).
- I also am keeping the Compassion Bloggers Master List up-to-date (if you have a blog, please hop over there to help me out).
- I can't technically add this post to my list of 10 as I did not write it, but this is my most viewed post by far (473 views) and has the most comments - Letter Writing Ideas From a Very Special Perspective
In no particular order, here are some of my posts from 2013.
A Changed Life - a story of a Compassion graduate and of the importance of letter writing
In Jesus' Name! - a post of some of the ways God used Compassion to change me
My World Water Day Post - in which I realized cold water wasn't that bad
Three Letter Writing Myths - in which I disprove letter writing myths
Let's go to Bolivia! - a post on how you too can go to Bolivia (a really awesome opportunity!)
An Update on Cycle4Compassion! - an update on my annual fundraiser, a story of God's faithfulness
Movies - a couple thoughts about movies and tv
Pupusas - a yummy Salvadoran recipe
Mom, when's supper? I'm starving! - in which I define the word "starving"
This was a fun blog year and my first full year of blogging! Thank you to all of you who guest posted, hosted my posts, commented on my posts, and read my blog!! :)