Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mainor- Part Two

Hello!

First of all, I want to thank you all soo much for your prayers for Mainor.  As you may have seen, I wrote that prayer is powerful.  And it is.  God tugged on someone's heart to sponsor this precious boy.  And she sponsored him.

I am now the proud sponsor of Mainor!!  All the kids always tug on my heart, they are all so cute.  But with Mainor, it was different.  Maybe it was because his mom works, so he is probably alone all day.  Or maybe it was because his house is made of dirt and mud, and it floods in El Salvador.  But one thing is for sure, it was God.

HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY, MAINOR!!

While I have not collected all the money from my ride, once I collect it I will have around $548!  I will use $456 to sponsor Mainor.  I have not decided how I will donate the rest to Compassion, but I have some ideas.

Thank you so much for praying for a sponsor for Mainor.  Please keep praying for him, that God will bless and protect him.

Also, please keep praying for Sharmin.  Her sponsor has not found her yet.  But, I know that God has someone special in mind for her.  If you are that special person, e-mail me lizzie4compassion@gmail.com  I will let you know how to start your sponsorship.

Change a life!
Lizzie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment