Monday, October 1, 2012

Three thousand, one hundred, fifty-nine

Hey!

As Compassion bloggers' month came to a close yesterday, I think about all the lives changed through the posts we wrote.  Not just the lives of the sponsored children, but of the new sponsors as well.  It is quite a life-changing journey. 

I can't help but think of the first time I saw Hymns.  Though I did not sponsor her, she was the one who grabbed my heart for the first time.  Without her, I would not know my beautiful Compassion family. 

So as I think of the new sponsors, I also think of the newly sponsored children.  I know their lives will be changed too.  Receiving a letter for the first time in eleven years almost brought my Mabel to tears.  I honestly believe that the children's lives will never be the same.

I am sure that you are all dying to know how many children were sponsored this month.  If you were here all blog month, you probably figured it out.

Three thousand, one hundred, fifty nine.

We surpassed our goal of 3,108 by fifty-one.  So many amazing children now have new sponsors who love them.  I am so thankful.

It is not too late to change a life, though.  You can always do that by clicking HERE.  Remember, your life will be changed too.

Lizzie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment