Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sharmin

Hello, again.

I know two posts in one day- what?!  Well, I have planned on telling you about the other precious child I am advocating for.

Sharmin
Sharmin is four years old.  She lives in the Bangladesh.  (That is right by India.)  She is very blessed to live with her dad and mom.  Her dad works as a laborer, and her mom stays at home.  Sharmin helps her mom by running errands.  She has two siblings.  Since she likes to play with dolls and play group games, I wonder if she plays with her siblings.  Sharmin is in preschool.  She does average in school, but I bet with a sponsor's support she could do even better than that! 

Where she lives, people often get sick.  Because Sharmin is enrolled in a Compassion project, she will be taught proper hygeine, have medical check-ups, and have access to doctors if she gets sick. 

Please sponsor this beautiful girl.  I only have her until mid-October.  I realize that some of you aren't in the position to sponsor another a child, so would you please pray for her? 

একটি সৎকর্মশীল ব্যক্তির প্রার্থনা একটি শক্তিশালী ও কার্যকর (Bengali)
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.  James 5:16

আবার সত্যিই, আমি আপনাকে বলে যে আপনি যদি পৃথিবীতে দুটি তারা জন্য কিছু জিজ্ঞাসা সম্পর্কে সম্মত হন এটি তাদের জন্য স্বর্গে আমার পিতার দ্বারা করা সম্ভব হবে (Bengali)
Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.  Matthew 18:19

If you haven't already, please read about and consider sponsoring Mainor.  To sponsor Sharmin or Mainor, e-mail me- lizzie4compassion@gmail.com  
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment