Sunday, November 4, 2012

And then, Life Happens.......

Hello!

Today is Orphan Sunday.  But God is a Father to the fatherless.

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.  God sets the lonely in families.  Psalms 68:5-6a
Will you tell an orphan that today?


















Francois lives in Togo.  He is an orphan.                      Umuhumuriza lives in Rwanda.  She is an orphan too.

Sponsor an orphan today (you can see all the orphans HERE)!
Lizzie :)

-----------------------

Remember me saying I was going to post four times a week?  Well, I will still try to do that, but something came up that will change my life.  You see, on Thursday night we decided to watch a thirteen month old.  We have babysat her before, and she is a good girl.  However she is a lot of work.  I am so excited about this because I love little kids.  I am so happy to be able to watch her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment