Sunday, September 1, 2013

Send Wess Stafford a Card!!


Send Wess Stafford a Card
CLOSED
As you might remember, Wess Stafford will be retiring in September. We are all going to miss him so much. Under his leadership, Compassion has grown and God has blessed it. To thank him for all his hard work, I am going to put together a package for Wess Stafford.

I thought many of you would like to send a card to him! I am going to take all the cards and notes and put them together with a cover letter from all Compassion sponsors.

If you would like to send him a card, please e-mail me for where to send it- lizzie4compassion@gmail.com

I want to mail the big package on September 9 or 10 at the very latest. That way it will insure that it will arrive by the 14th, the official date of his retirement. So, I need whatever you send before that.

If you live outside of the US, e-mail me, and I can print off a note for you.  You really need to send out your card early this week for me to get it in time.

Thanks, and feel free to spread the word!! Wess Stafford is an extraordinary man and deserves a big thank you and goodbye!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment