Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Your Support is Changing His Life!

As you may know, Cycle4Compassion has started up again!  Cycle4Compassion is an individual bike-a-thon.  Anyone, anywhere can ride just a couple kilometers and by that, save a life!

I will be riding 25km later this summer.  If you are interested in sponsoring me or riding, please visit Cycle4Compassion.com or e-mail me at lizzie4compassion@gmail.com



MY COUNTRY'S INDEPENDENCE

My country independence was in September 15th of 1821

The typical custom that I wear is (the boy one. It is like a western outfit.)

We celebrate the Independence day eating typical dishes. My favorites are Pupusas and Orgeat Juice.

The volcano that is nearest to my house is Ilamatepec, Santa Ana.

The acticities that I like to do in the independence day are: Decorate my school and project

Answering questions:

Dear sponsor Elisabeth, Mainor sends a hug and thanks for your letters and the folder with coloring pages of car and the stickers. He is well with mom and brother and he thinks it is not a nice place for having a baby and he doesn't like it.
  (He is referring to Jesus' birth in the stable.)  He says he is thankful for life. Do you have pets? He asks your prayers for his mom business and thanks for the band-aids, with love, Mainor.



Because of your support, Mainor's life is changing.  He is being released from poverty.  Please consider helping this young boy!

 
(all donations are secure, through PayPal)

No comments:

Post a Comment