Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Give hope

Remember how the Compassion Bloggers are attempting to raise $20,000 for children in poverty this Christmas?  Let me tell you simply that we have not raised that much yet.

However, I know that God can do great things.  I know He could raise even more than $20,000 in a much shorter amount of time than four days.  I pray that God lays it on many people's heart to donate to Compassion's Gift Catalog this week.

If each blog raises $100, we will meet our goal.  So I am asking you, will you please give hope this Christmas?  If eight people gave $12.50 each, it would make $100.  Please, click this link and give hope to a child this Christmas.  Your gift will change a child's life.  In turn, his/her family will be changed.  Then the whole community will be different just because of your small gift!



#ItsAboutGiving
Lizzie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment