|the cupcake garden designed by my mom|
|the cupcake decorated by me|
|the party was princess themed|
|the hair comb with flower|
oh so elegant ;)
|the m&m;s guessing game|
And now we come to the giveaway.
I have a new copy of Too Small to Ignore by Dr. Wess Stafford. I know that almost everyone has this book, but it would make a great gift too!
- leave a comment saying you would like to win (1 point)
- write about this giveaway or my blog on your blog or a social network (2 points)
- follow my blog (3 points)
- guess how many m&m's are in the bag (4 points if you are within 10 m&m's otherwise 1 point)
- if you sponsor a child with Compassion (1 point for each child)
- if you regularly write to your sponsored children once a month or more (1 point for each child you write to regularly)
- if you have commented on a blog post of mine (1 point)
To enter, comment on this post saying what you did. You can put it all in one comment. This giveaway ends on Tuesday, December 18, 2012. Sorry, I can only ship to US addresses.