Saturday, October 13, 2012

madefromscratch4u

Hello!

As you may have seen on the right sidebar, I have an Etsy shop.  Well, my grandma and I.  It is called madefromscratch4u.  Basically, I started this shop last autumn to raise money for Compassion.  Some of every sale goes to Compassion.


I am selling five handmade bracelets for only $5.99.  The entire $5.99 will go to help a Child Survival Program in Africa through Compassion.  What I think is cool is that they can be great conversation starters.  You know, someone likes your bracelet.  And you can tell them about Compassion and how they are saving babies' lives.  


My grandma made this doll jacket and some other doll clothes.  They fit American Girl dolls, but they are way cheaper than outfits that you can buy through AG.  And of course, part of the profit goes to Compassion.  Usually, I use it to give a monetary gift to one of my Compassion family or to go to a group sponsorship.  


I love to make cards!  However, I only have one on my shop right now.  All of the profit goes to Compassion through monetary gifts and group sponsorship.  

And, we custom order everything (doll clothes, cards, hand towels, bracelets, etc.)!!  Now I am not trying to get you to buy anything, I just wanted to let you know that I had a shop.  I know that most of you love Compassion.  While you are Christmas shopping, I hope that you will check out my shop HERE and know that every purchase changes a life.

Thanks!

Lizzie :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely LOVE these. Can't afford them at the moment, but they are gorgeous and I hope you sell a bunch~

    ReplyDelete