Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear God

Dear God,

Thank You so much for my Compassion family.  I pray especially that You will guide each one of them today and bless them.  I love them.

Please, Lord, help the poor children who have waited so long for a sponsor.  My heart brakes for them.  Please bring a loving sponsor to them, to write and encourage them. 

Thank You for the amazing sponsors who love their sponsored children.  Lord, please bless them for loving on Your kids.  I am so thankful that you watch over each one of them.

As we, Compassion sponsors, continue to raise children up out of poverty, please compel many others to join us in this cause.

Lord, please protect all the beautiful little ones.  Let them know that they are loved, and that they are Yours.  Please break our hearts for what breaks Yours.

Thank You, God, for allowing me to help your kids and show them Your love.  Thank You for changing my life through Compassion and the children they serve.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Please let God change your life by Compassion sponsorship.  The children are waiting for you.
Lizzie :)

NOTE: Because of something I do not understand, Blogger's robot detected my blog as possible spam.  It should all be cleared up soon.  Just wanted to let you know that I am not violating Blogger's rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment