Saturday, July 25, 2015

Cycle4Compassion 2015!

Dear friends,

It's been a while.  I never planned on taking a blogging break, but I ran out of words for a time and am unsure what direction to take my writing.  However, I hope to be back soon and connect with you again because you make my life brighter :)

Anyway, today, I want to write to you a bit about an upcoming bike-a-thon - Cycle4Compassion!  On August 2, I will bicycle 25 kilometers to raise funds for Eduardo.  My goal is to raise $500 to continue sponsoring him through Compassion International.

                     

Please prayerfully consider donating to Cycle4Compassion 2015.  You may do so through this link http://www.gofundme.com/cycle4compassion or by e-mailing me at lizzie4compassion@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!  May God bless you.

3 comments: