Friday, January 24, 2014

Letter to Encourage a Student

Today I am linking up with Yvonne at Our Little Corner of the World for January Compassion Share & Tell!

Here is a letter I sent to some of my kiddos last month.  Specifically I sent it to my older girls and personalized it with their accomplishments and goals.  Feel free to copy it!

Dear friend, 

Hello!  How are you?  My family and I are well thanks to God. I am praying for you.  I love you very much. I am so glad that you are part of my family! Even though we live far apart, you are never far from my thoughts. You are always in my heart because I love you so much! 

I hope your school is going well. I know that you are very smart. I pray that you will do well in school and that you will learn lots! Keep working hard to reach your goals. It makes God smile when you work hard to do well. Friend, I am proud of you. Whenever I think of you, I smile a lot. You are such a blessing to me. God is using you for big things. You are changing the world around you by showing people God's love, and then those people will be able to share about Jesus with others too. Many lives will be changed because of what you are doing. Make Jesus the center of all you do and you will be amazed at how He uses it for so much good. You are changing the world, Friend. I think of that and I am so happy. Don't forget that God has the perfect plan for your life. He will allow things to happen in the perfect timing. We may not understand it at the time, but in the end we will see God's hand in it all. I know God loves you so much! He cares about you more than you can ever imagine. I love you too, my friend. I will always love you and remember you in my prayers. I thank God for you! 

Ephesians 1:4-6 says, "For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves." God choose you to be a part of His family! He loves you soo much and has a great plan for your life. 

I love you so much!  I am praying for you.  May God bless you!

With love,
Your friend, 
Elisabeth :)

6 comments:

  1. What an encouraging letter!! I know it's going to really mean a lot to your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading this letter makes me smile! Thank you for linking up with my monthly Share & Tell post :)

    ReplyDelete