Monday, September 3, 2012

Three thousand, one hundred, eight

September is blog month at Compassion.  Hundreds of blogs will be writing on behalf Compassion and the children they serve.  Our goal is that three thousand, one hundred, eight children will be connected to loving sponsors in September.  But I think with the amazing writers out there, many more than that will be sponsored. 

Any Compassion banner, widget, or link on my blog will take you to Compassion's website.  There you can find a beautiful child to sponsor for just over a dollar a day.  You can form a relationship with your sponsored child through letters and pictures.  Partnering with Compassion has changed my life and the lives of my sponsored children. 



Change a life!
Lizzie :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your words. God has given you a great gift... the ability to write. I am excited about the Compassion blog month. I haven't received anything yet (to write about) so wondering if I signed up correctly.

    Praying that thousands will be sponsored!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Teena! I was wondering if I had signed up right too, but I just got an e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete